Apply to be a Senior Rep!
I am encouraging you to become a senior rep for aByrdseyephoto Productions! As a rep you’ll receive TOP MODEL treatment! By becoming a senior rep you will:
v earn CASH/CREDIT!
v learn social media & personal marketing skills! You will add a cool job to your resume!
v You will also get to be apart of aByrdseyephoto Productions’ Senior Rep Spring Shoot! During this shoot my reps will get hair and makeup done and have a great time as we photograph and get to know each other!
What does a Senior Rep do?
As a senior rep I will be counting on you to tell your friends and classmates about how great & unique their senior photos can be if they book with aByrdseyephoto Productions. You’ll have numerous chances to spread the word whether it be at school, with family, or via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. As a rep you will be required to periodically promote aByrdseyephoto Productions social medias to help your friends and classmates find a photographer for their senior photos or other photography needs.
Why be a Rep?
There are some great incentives to be a Senior Rep for aByrdseyephoto Productions!
1. a Huge discount on senior portraits
2. Cash! or Print credit towards your order
3. Paparazzi treatment-Participation in a free styled shoot with other selected senior models, including hair and makeup.
4. 48 personalized referral cards to give to friends and classmates with your name, your portraits, and our Business information to hand out to friends
5. Several of our favorite photos to share on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (with our logo on them).
6. A digital slideshow on your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Pages
What I’m looking for!
I need my senior reps to be outgoing individuals, active in school activities and in their community, someone who is also active within the social media world. I will only be choosing a few to be my senior reps, if you are chosen:
1. Senior portraits must take place before March 15 , 2014 (seniors) or May 1st (juniors)
2. You must represent aByrdseyephoto Productions EXCLUSIVELY.
3. You may only have senior portraits done with aByrdseyephoto Productions.
I will be accepting applications through February 15, 2013!
To apply to be a senior rep fill out this quick application!
You will receive $20 CASH or Print Credit for each and every referral after the referral’s paid and completed session! You could potentially get your session free after earning cash back.
When your referrals book a paid session and bring in your Rep Card you will receive the above mentioned discounts according to the amount of referrals you bring to us. These referrals can include anyone who books the following sessions: Senior, Newborn, Family Portraits, Engagement Portraits, Event, or any session & print order totaling $100 or more.
You only receive credit for referrals earned before May of 2015.
If accepted, you will be representing aByrdseyephoto Productions and telling your friends about our Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. Be sure to let your junior friends know also, so they will have a chance to apply for the 2015 program.
The classmate(s) must present a referral card in order to be eligible. All referred classmates will receive 20% of their session with a valid referral card. Your participation in the program will not only introduce you to a new way for cutting edge, personalized photography, but also a way to earn incentives toward your session for senior portraits at little or no cost. Terms and conditions are listed below for all Senior Portrait Representatives.
The first photo session must be completed by May 1st of the Junior Year and any additional sessions need to be scheduled by July 1st. Parents or legal guardians of the Senior Rep must sign a model release, allowing us to use your images for advertising purposes.
A valid Senior Portrait Rep Referral Card must be presented by a referred student/client in order to receive any credits toward prints. Credits will only be issued when a referred senior’s session is complete and all fees are paid in full by the referred senior/client. The program is limited by school.
Interested students should submit all information by Friday, February 15, 2014. Reps will be notified in early March by aByrdseyephoto Productions. Reps will be contacted if chosen and also announced on the Blog and on Facebook/IG/Twitter. No more than two reps will be chosen from each school.
In order to be a senior rep, you must:
Have great style, lots of personality and enjoy being in front of the camera.
- Be a current high school junior or senior.
- Live in and attend school in Lucas County
- Be available to have a photo session completed before March 15th, 2014 for seniors, or May 1st for juniors.
- Agree & feel comfortable telling your friends and classmates about aByrdseyephoto Productions and share your senior portraits with them.
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form.
- Agree to represent ONLY aByrdseyephoto Productions and use these images as your senior pictures.
As part of our senior rep program you will receive the following:
- Discounted photo session(s) with unlimited clothing changes. Photos may be completed in one session or several sessions at my discretion. Several locations may be used.
- The opportunity to earn print credit or CASH for every person you refer to aByrdseyephoto Productions for senior portraits. (And their friends get perks, too!)
- 50 personalized referral cards to give to friends and classmates with your name, your portraits, and our Business information to hand out to friends
- Several of our favorite photos as low resolution files to share on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (with our logo on them).
- A digital slideshow on your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Pages
- Discounts on your print orders (discounts apply to orders purchased before expiration of gallery).
- Top Model treatment! You will be featured on all of aByrdseyephoto’s social media pages, a dedicated blog post, as well as printed marketing materials
- Resume building opportnity-add marketing skills and job experience
DreAM BiggER in 2014~